A Perfect Introduction To Our Goodman Cuts.
In this box, you’ll find a range of different cuts to recreate the Goodman experience at home. You’ll also receive key ingredients and cooking instructions designed to guide you on how to make the best of these top-quality ingredients.
Please note, our cuts should be stored below 8°C and are not suitable for home freezing. Our beef products can be stored for 4 days including the delivery date. Deliveries are fulfilled Tuesday to Saturday until 6 pm.
Our Goodman Box contains:
- 1 x 400g Goodman Ribeye, USDA Beef from Nebraska, 150 days corn fed
- 1 x 350g New York Sirloin, USDA Beef from Nebraska, 150 days corn fed
- 1 x 250g Fillet, USDA Beef from Nebraska, 150 days corn fed
- 1 x 600g Bone in Ribeye, UK Beef from the Lake District, grass-fed
- Goodman signature stilton sauce and peppercorn sauce
- Three-peppercorn steak spice and rib rub seasoning
- Fresh garlic, rosemary & thyme
- Kosher salt
All our beef is aged for a minimum of 30 days and is sourced from UK grass-fed rare breed herds such as specialist rearers in the Lake District or trusted family farms in Nebraska, USA. All of whom work tirelessly to maintain an exceptional level of animal welfare which allows us to bring you the premium cuts we live by both in our London restaurants and when cooking at home.
Click here for all Ingredients and Allergen information.