THIS BOX HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A BBQ WEEK FEAST INCLUDING FREE BEERS
BBQ season is officially here and to make it extra special the beers are on us. Order our BBQ Week Feast and we will include 6 complimentary bottles of Empress Ale.
If you're looking to light it up, why not opt for our Premium Grade Big K charcoal for an extra rich smoky flavour. To get 30% off the charcoal use this special offer code at check out: BBQWEEKFEAST
Our charcoal is perfect for the Big Green Egg & Webber and you can add to your basket right here
Please note this offer is valid to all orders placed before the 31st May 2020.
This box has a selection of premium cuts and consciously reared meat that each reflect a different signature dish from Burger & Lobster, Zelman Meats, Goodman and Beast restaurants. Alongside these, you’ll also receive key ingredients and cooking instructions designed to guide you on how to make the best of these top-quality ingredients.
Please note, our cuts should be stored below 8°C and are not suitable for home freezing. Our beef products can be stored for 4 days from the delivery date. Deliveries are fulfilled Tuesday to Saturday until 6 pm.
Our BBQ Week Feast Box contains:
- 2 x Burger & Lobster Original Burger Kits: 2x Nebraskan beef burgers, 2 x burger buns, Burger & Lobster’s secret burger sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion.
- 2 x Zelman Meats Short Ribs complete with Zelman Meats’ signature BBQ sauce.
- 1 x 400g off the bone Goodman steak: Either a Goodman Ribeye or New York Sirloin. Nebraska, USA.
- 1 x 600g Bone in Goodman steak: Either a Bone-in Ribeye, Porterhouse, T-Bone or Bone-in Sirloin steak. Nebraska USA corn fed OR UK grass-fed.
- 1 x 600g Beast’s Bone-in Ribeye. Nebraska USA OR UK grass-fed.
- 1 x 600g Beast’s Porterhouse, T-Bone or Bone-in Sirloin. Nebraska USA corn fed OR UK grass-fed.
- Goodman signature stilton steak sauce and peppercorn steak sauce.
- Beast’s signature truffle steak sauce.
- Three-peppercorn steak rub and rib rub steak seasoning.
- Fresh garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Kosher salt
- 6 x Cooking Instruction Cards
- 6 x Bottle of Empress Ale
- 30% Discount off premium-grade Big K Coals
All our beef is aged for a minimum of 30 days and is sourced from UK grass-fed rare breed herds such as specialist rearers in the Lake District or trusted family farms in Nebraska, USA. All of whom work tirelessly to maintain an exceptional level of animal welfare which allows us to bring you the premium cuts we live by both in our London restaurants and when cooking at home.
Click here for all Ingredients and Allergen information.